Teacher of Design and Technology
We wish to appoint a teacher of Design and Technology for September 2019. This is a permanent appointment and suitable for an experienced or newly-qualified teacher. The successful applicant will inspire our students, have a passion for teaching and be committed to raising standards.
The technology faculty is a well-organised, forward-looking, successful faculty with a track record of high expectations and outcomes for students. The teachers in that faculty work closely together and share ideas and resources within and beyond the faculty.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have a specialism in one or more of these areas: Product Design, Engineering, Photography or Food
- Have a passion for their subject and the ability to share this with our students
- Have the resolve to make a real difference
- Have the ability to achieve excellent results
- Have the capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team
Our offer for the successful candidate includes:
- Excellent CPD focused in outstanding teaching and learning
- The Outstanding Teacher Programme (OTP)
- Staff well-being packages
- Opportunities to work within other academies within the Diverse Academies
- Working with Lead Practitioners
Please click here for more information and to apply - Teacher of D&T
Early applications are encouraged. We reserve the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date of the advertisement, should we identify an appropriate candidate.
The Diverse Academies and its Governors are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in their care and expects everybody working for the organisation to share this commitment. To this end we actively seek DBS enhanced clearance check for everybody that is employed by us.
D&T Association is not responsible for the content of these uploaded files.
Posted On29th March 2019
SalaryMPS / UPS
Contract TypePermanent, Full Time
SpecialismsDesign and Technology Teacher, Food, Graphics, Textiles
Apply By23rd April 2019
Start Date1st September 2019
The Diverse AcademiesView Recruiter
Create job alert
Reduce the time spent looking for jobs with custom notifications. Job alerts will select vacancies matching your preferred criteria and email jobs directly to you.Create job alert