TEACHER OF DT (FOOD SPECIALIST)
The Trust requires an experience DT teacher to join their enthusiastic team who is able to contribute to raising standards in the classroom from KS3 to KS4. The DT team have raised attainment year on year and are committed to changing the life chances of our students.
Start date: ASAP .
We are looking for:
· a specialist committed to the progress of ALL students in DT
· someone with enthusiasm, presence and authority who can deliver consistently good or better lessons
· a team member who will collaborate with colleagues to ensure the progress of students
We can offer you:
· the opportunity to work within an Academy recently classified as ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· a calm, positive and innovative learning environment
· excellent facilities and resources for staff and students
· excellent professional development opportunities
For an informal conversation about this role please contact a member of the HR Team on 01424 711925. Please send applications and equal opportunities forms to: email@example.com .
Visits to the academy are warmly encouraged. Thank you for your interest in University of Brighton Academies Trust. Please follow the website link for full details and application forms.
Closing date for applications: Friday 26th April 2019 at noon but applications will be considered as they are received.
D&T Association is not responsible for the content of these uploaded files.
Posted On9th April 2019
LocationSt. Leonard's on Sea
SalaryTeachers Main Pay Range/Upper Pay Range. Dependent on experience and qualifications.
SpecialismsDesign and Technology Teacher, Food
Apply By17th May 2019
The St. Leonard's AcademyView Recruiter
Create job alert
Reduce the time spent looking for jobs with custom notifications. Job alerts will select vacancies matching your preferred criteria and email jobs directly to you.Create job alert