About this Organisation
Myton is a larger than average, popular, 11-18, fully inclusive co-educational school located between Warwick and Leamington Spa. We converted to Academy status in 2011. We are a forward thinking, caring, and, most important of all, happy school, where students of all abilities and social backgrounds achieve well.
Support for new colleagues is excellent at Myton. We have a well-established induction programme and a well-embedded performance management structure. We know that having motivated, well supported staff is key to our future success and therefore we believe in supporting staff and providing outstanding opportunities for continued professional development.
We also have highly effective care, guidance and support systems to meet all students’ needs and as a result our students are known to be courteous and well-behaved.
Extra-curricular provision is excellent with students having access to state-of-the-art drama, sports and creative facilities as well as academic clubs.
Our student profile:
- Over 1,600 students on roll, including a Sixth Form of approximately 300 students
- Students eligible for free school meals - below average
- Students with disabilities and those with special educational needs - below average
- Students from minority ethnic backgrounds - above average (15% of our students are from the Sikh community)
- Students who are learning English as an additional language - above average
Please explore our website - www.mytonschool.co.uk - to gain a flavour of what it means to be part of the Myton School community. We sincerely hope that you will be inspired to apply to join us.
Recruiter Type: Direct EmployerVisit Website